Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Escojo Graduates!



My first Escojo group graduated March 15th! I was so proud of them! They all said something they learned from Escojo and something they liked from the course. I was impressed! They are my first Escojo students and will be Escojo teachers for more teenagers in the community! Here are the graduates..... Chito (26 - this is his first diploma for anything), Odi Luis Made (17-Vice President of the group), Juan Brujan(18 - President of Escojo and has a 7th grade education), Ariel Rojas (16), Javier Made (19 - now wants to be a photographer!), Anabel Rodriguez (16 - will be attending the Escojo Regional conference at the end of April), Janna Maria Lugo (12 - youngest member of Escojo), Julia de los Santo Vallejo (14 - my best friend in the campo and most eager to learn of the bunch!), Soranye (19- mother of Marco and will be graduating from the 8th grade this May), Barbara (16)

2 comments:

harbear said...

I'm so proud of you and your Escojo Group!!
They are terrific!! Love the cake!!
Love, mom

harbear said...

oh - I remember that poster from fourth grade!!
Love you!
Mom