Monday, April 13, 2009

Hot Shower!!!???



So this is a new luxury that has recently come into my life, thanks Mom! Yes, I am pretty spoiled here in the D.R. Now, it says Summer Shower, but it is summer on this island year round so you better believe I am not waiting til June 21st to use this and nor am I calling it a day come September 21st! This thing makes a world of difference in terms of my bathing. After showering, I feel like a new woman! No, I am not doing promotions for “Summer Shower”, but I would be happy to if they wanted to set my community up with water! Usually a shower involves pouring buckets of rain water over my head, but this new addition to my life is definitely kicking the bucket to the curb!

1 comment:

harbear said...

Dear Summer Shower Cover Girl!
Hola - How are you?? Haven't heard from you in awhile!!
Miss you - stay in touch.
Love you.
Mom